Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


So Phily and I went to see it last night. We're both big fans but Phil hasn't read the books and I have. We've been looking forward to it for months so I was hoping it wouldn't be a big disapointment and it wasn't.

I thought it was best movie yet by far.

I thought the special effects were amazing and all the actors playing the new characters were great especially the girl playing Lavender who was hilarious.

The only negative thing about the movie was the way the changed the ending a bit. In the book Harry is unable to help Dumbledore because Dumbledore freezes him with a spell. In the movie Harry is hiding and is able to help but doesn't just because Dumbledore asked him not to. This really annoyed me 'cos it made Harry look like a complete coward!

Besides that I loved it. I can't wait for the next movie, I heard a rumour that the last book will have to be split into 2 movies as its so long. I hope thats true so we can drag it out a bit longer!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment