Saturday, July 18, 2009

Off to Greece in less than a week :D

























My sister Janis is getting married in Zante, Greece next week && I'm head bridesmaid :O


I'm sooo excited especially since my whole family is flying out and staying out there for the week.


I'm almost finished packing. I think I'm bringing waaaaay too much but everytime I try to downsize I think "What if I need it??" and put everything back in again!

Does anyone else have this problem?

At least I'll have plenty of choice on what to wear over there :)

xo

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, keep it up :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i really can relate that problem, thats mine too. then i will just bring all of the stuff tho i regret cause its heavier than it should. have a nice trip :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0o0o0o ur s0o luckkkyyy i wanna gooo Greece... have fun babe

    ReplyDelete