Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake

















































































































































































































































































Marie Antoinette is one of the most visually stunning films I have ever seen. Kirsten Dunst is so endearing as Marie Antoinette and plays the part extremely well.

If you haven't seen this film yet I would suggest you rent/buy it, take a couple of hours and some popcorn and get lost in this beautiful tale of a young queen who became a legend.

3 comments:

  1. I love Marie Antoinette... I learned all about her a couple of years back and I was so excited when the movie came out =)
    Kirsten Dunst was brilliant at the role of the young French queen... I really couldn't picture anyone else playing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo great photos! I've been meaning to see this, now I will definitely look it up. Thanks for stopping by my blog - yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Rochelle she was completely perfect for the part! Her story is so interesting too I love it.
    you really should watch it Willawisp, its a truly beautiful film!

    ReplyDelete