Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Wedding in Paradise

I was a bridesmaid at my older sister Janis' wedding in July. It was in Greece and we all had such a great time. The entire day was fantatic, the location was beautiful and the cermony was romantic, intimate and just perfect.
These are a few of the photo's we took. I'm the blonde bridesmaid, my younger sister Vivienne is the brunette bridesmaid. Janis' daughter Mariah was the flower girl and her son Matthew was the page boy.
The gorgeous guy in the pics with me is my fiance Phily :)

























































































2 comments:

  1. hey hun looks like u had a greattt timeee and u and ur family look gorjuzzz,that blue really suits u..tc sweety =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun we did have a fab time :) x

    ReplyDelete